Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Everything is Forever

Barring an extinction level event or a failed backup, here in the digital age, we not only have to live with our mistakes, our children and our children’s children have to live with them as well.  They will also live with our successes but for most of us (all of us?) the mistakes far outnumber the successes.  And trust me, if the evidence fits on a thumb drive, you do not have the only copy, no matter how much you paid that man with the Portuguese accent.



My Vacation by Rob Gronkowski
On my vacation, I met a nice lady who liked to take pictures.  That was it.  Nothing else happened.

I guess I’ll give Rob Gronkowski credit for not playing the Photoshop Card but consider: He embarrassed the owner, stained the shield, and made himself the cause of the one thing Bill Belichick hates more than sin and that’s a distraction… 

And nothing happened! 

Dude!

I feel like that was a certain touchdown that just slipped through your fingers!

[Stadium Crowd: Oh!] 

How will Steelers fans react?  I’m expecting heavy signage.  Most of which will probably not make it on TV.  Perhaps some Gronkowski jerseys wearers sporting blonde wigs?    

I can only hope Gronkowski knows there’s really only one way to put this in his rear view and that is to play Bavaro-level football on Sunday.

And Steelers fans should remember they root for a guy whose Google Search prompt list includes “Ben Roethlisberger Rape.” 

About 322,000 results in 0.11 seconds, in case you were wondering.

I’m just sayin’.

This one’s for you, Rob…


No comments:

Post a Comment