Sunday, June 9, 2013

To Know Me is to Ask, Did I Leave the Oven On?

The government is collecting data about all of us across any and all digital channels. If there’s a transaction log, Uncle Sam has a copy of it. Sounds sinister, fascist, paranoid and ominous. Let me assure you, most of the IT projects supporting these ominously sinister, fascist and paranoid petabytes of data are behind schedule and over budget. While we can safely rest assured the government will be firing all the contractors, replacing the current technology framework three years from now and have to start the project over from the ground up, we should be chilled by the fact this also means they’re unlikely to satisfy their stated purpose, which is to make us safe from terrorist attack.

Since the government knows my secrets, I guess everyone can know…

 
I love pizza. Also cheeseburger subs. And I like them delivered to my house.



No comments:

Post a Comment