Friday, May 11, 2012

Rooting for Nate

I finally got around to looking for the YouTube video of Nate Ebner that Patriots Nation has been chattering about and before I got to his rugby highlights I found this. I know Nate Ebner is not the first athlete who has suffered personal tragedy (not even the only one on the Patriots) or had to overcome difficulties in their life. Maybe it was that I was expecting to see rugby but instead I was faced with really real life; a good man struck down senselessly and a son left to deal with the rest of his life without his father. Even before I started watching the video below, I knew I’d be rooting for Nate Ebner.  After watching it, I realized just how easy that was going to be…



Oh, and for all those Pigskin Pundits and Bobbleheads who questioned using a 6th round pick on a rugby player? Yeah, Bill Belichick is smarter than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment